KAYAK WITH THE DOLPHINS
The exciting adventure will take you to know in a different way 3 attractions.
Initially we will visit the ruins of Paricatuba will know a little of its history, be enchanted with nature by ordering their spaces through ferns and Apuís.
We will paddle through the black river out of Paricatuba beach covering about 8 km (3hrs) with appropriate breaks for any baths, photos and hydration. In this section you can visit secluded beaches or even small islands depending on water levels.
Soon we will visit one of the most popular attractions of the northern region. What is swimming with the dolphins. A therapeutic experience, where fun and know a little more of this "legendary" creature.
We listen on the Castanho waterfall waters with its waters freezing perfect to cool off (in the dry season set-nov).
8:00 - Pickup in the Hotel
9:00 - Visit the ruins of Paricatuba
9:30 - Instructions, hydration and paddle kayak.
11:30 - Check the dolphins of the black river.
12:30 - Lunch
13:00 - Bath in Castanho waterfall (in the dry season).
15:00 - Return
- Canoeing equipment;
- Tourist insurance;
- Dolphin Rate of Rio Negro;
- Water and Fruit of the season
AND IS NOT INCLUDED?
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sunscreen and lip balm (factor 30 minimum);
- Hat or cap;
- Cantil good capacity (refill can be supplied with our Staff);
- Comfortable shoes that can get wet;
- Light clothes give preference for fabrics that dry quickly;
- Case for your props and gadget's