KAYAKING EXCURSION URUBU RIVER 1 DAY
A day of adventure in Presidente Figueiredo. Kayaking and hiking on the Urubu River is a great way to get to know the Amazon rainforest.
• Pick up in the Hotel (between 7 - 8 am, depends on the location)
• Transfer Manaus-Presidente Figueiredo (1h30m);
• Paddling (2 h): Participants will have instructions on the practice of canoeing. A good time to stretch your legs and to hydrate, we will follow in kayak for 7 km until the house of a local resident.
• Lunch (1 h): After the caique descent, lunch will be served at the local resident's house. (Menu: Fish, meat, rice, beans, cassava flour, salad, water, juice, soda and caipirinha).
• Track (3 h): We will continue to track guided receiving information of medicinal plants and basic knowledge of first aid in the Amazon. We visit unique places of beauty and little access to natural pools, caves and little waterfalls. Possibility of see animals.
• Return on motorized canoe (1 h): To end our excursion will follow in motorizided canoe to the bridge of Urubu river enjoying our wonderful scenery. Perfect time to take great photos and relax. Our van is waiting for us to return to Manaus. Expected arrival 6 pm